I subscribe to the fundament belief people are Creative, Resourceful and Complete, what I call the CRC Standard. If you don’t feel creative, resourceful, or complete in your life, HorseSong Coaching can help you with that. Here are the coaching services I can offer you.
- Life Coaching
- Career and Life Transitions
- Grief and Loss/Serious Illness
Equine Guided Coaching is beneficial and is available for each of these services. Grief and Loss/Serious Illness is a specific equine guided experience which includes assisted riding. Most other equine guided coaching experiences are non-riding.
Equine Guided Coaching sessions are generally interspersed with non-equine sessions.
One thing many successful executives, professional athletes, world class singers, and even happy homemakers have in common, they have coaches. Think of a life coach as a personal trainer for your life. Ask yourself….
- Do I feel stuck?
- Does my life seem out of balance?
- Do I feel caught in a world of negatives?
- Do I want more joy in my life?
- Do I want to find my purpose in life?
- Do I want more rewarding relationships?
- Do I have an idea of what I want my life, my relationships, to be but I don’t know how to make it happen?
- Am I ready to make the positive changes I need to make to live the life I want to live?
If any of these questions strike a cord, personal life coaching will make a difference. Contact me for a sample session. It will cost only a bit of your time.
Should I become your life coach, the following fees will apply.
$80 per 1 hour session
$125 per Equine Guided Coaching session
A 12 session commitment is recommended but not required
Interested in a personal growth equine guided retreat? We can customize a personal or group retreat just for you. For more information click here.